Wingrave Community Association Privacy Notice
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when Wingrave Community Association (WCA) collects personal information. It applies to information we collect about:
- Booking the Community Centre
- Our volunteers and staff
- WCA membership information
- Visitors to our website
- Wingrave postie
We need to hold the details of people hiring the hall, and peripheral services, in order to fulfil their request for services. Details will only be used provide the service requested.
When approaching the booking secretary to enquire about the hall you will be asked for your name and contact details in order that we may stay in touch.
If you do not proceed with the booking your details will be destroyed
If you proceed with the booking you will be asked to fill in a paper booking form. This information is stored as the original hard copy and will never be shared with a third party.
The booking secretary deletes and destroys all information within 3 months of your no longer requiring, or our having fulfilled, the service
Volunteers and Staff
We hold contact and relevant information for volunteers and staff that help the community centre to run. For example Communique distributors, the council, membership subs collectors, bar staff. All information is held securely and accessed by relevant authorised personnel only.
WCA Membership and 200 club
Residents of Wingrave will be asked to join the WCA and 200 club annually via door to door collections. This paper information is turned into a securely stored electronic file of names and addresses and the paperwork destroyed. Gift Aid information is shared with HMRC in order to fulfil the gift aid requirements via a secure system. Monthly winners of the 200 club are published by name.
The WCA membership and 200 club information is refreshed yearly and the previous years information destroyed. During the year residents can ask to remove their data by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The WCA holds a number of events throughout the year. Some events will require the collection of information on the attendees e.g. meal selections, dietary requirements. The organiser of the event will ensure information requested is relevant, stored and shared with relevant third parties (eg chef) securely and deleted by all parties once no longer required.
- Forms: If a site visitor submits an enquiry using the forms within the web site, the web site stores their device IP address in addition to the information they submit (name, email address and message). This is stored outside the EU by the data processor, Weebly, and is protected by the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework. Messages more than 3 months old are deleted every 3 months.
- Traffic analysis: Web site traffic data are record and analysed by Google Analytics. This may be stored outside the EU by the data processor, Google Inc, and is protected by the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework. The only personally identifiable information recorded is the IP address of the device being used.
The Postie service is operated by authorized volunteers who can be contacted at email@example.com.
- Wingrave Postie only stores the data needed to send email messages to subscribers. The personally identifiable information stored is subscriber name and email address. The mail distribution system also records whether each email sent has been delivered, opened, and links clicked.
- To view a copy of stored data, or amend it, you can click the link to “Update Subscription Preferences” at the bottom of any email from Postie.
- To have your data deleted, click the “Unsubscribe from this list” link at the bottom of any email from Postie.
- You can also request a copy of your data, or request data amendments or deletion, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data Processors are MailChimp and Zoho Corporation. Both are compliant with the GDPR regulations. They are based outside the EU. The data export is controlled under the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework. WCA email addresses
Email correspondence with the WCA uses dedicated email addresses. The data processor is Zoho Corporation. Only authorised volunteers have access to email accounts. The accounts, and any copies of email correspondence on computers or mobile devices, are password protected. Each email account is reviewed every 3 months and messages that are no longer required are deleted. General
You can request a copy of any data the WCA holds about you using the Contact Us form. The WCA reserves the right to charge a small administration fee.
The WCA will only use your data for the reason it was initially obtained and will not collect more data than is necessary.
Regular reviews are carried out on the data held by the WCA to ensure it is accurate and data no longer needed is deleted and destroyed.
All information is held securely and only accessed by relevant, authorised personnel.